Monday 21 March 2016

MY INDIVIDUAL IDEA FOR THE TRAILER

MY IDEA

My initial individual idea was actually the plot of Mr.Creek, however it did develop when discussed with my group. I had the idea after watching the movie 'The Babadook' which is a movie involving notes, children books and a mysterious character who looks very similar to my creek. My idea was simply someone moving in a house who is stalked/ haunted by this mysterious creature who leaves notes around the house that rhyme like a children s book.

GROUP IDEA 

I pitched this idea to my group after they pitched theirs, and mine was the overall favorite, as everyone really liked the idea and thought it was practical. it has substantially developed since then and is now stronger than before. we are now at a point where we have an idea of what Mr. Creek will look like, how he will move and what and who he is. He is now a revengeful failed author who is seeking out the main character because of jealousy whom is also an author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment